Please note:  If you have e-mailed about future litters and have not yet gotten a response, I apologize.  I will be returning those e-mails after all of these pups have gone home, with the last of them leaving on the 30th.  So give me until the first week of August to get back to you.  I apologize for the delay, it is just a juggle with the kids home on summer break and all of these puppies and dogs to take care of.  Triage.

“K” Litter Homegoings

Here are some more photos of the “K” Litter homegoings.  So excited that they all found wonderful families!

Klaus went home with Brian and family to the Black Hills of Rapid City, South Dakota.  Their family likes to hunt the plains near Pierre.


Kato went home with Sue and her husband to Michigan.  They also have  a 5 year old rescue griff, who isn’t a hunter, so he’ll get all of the good jobs of chasing ruffed grouse and woodcock.


Kaden went home with Colin and his wife to be an army brat dog, currently residing in Colorado.  They are looking forward to checking out the bird hunting in eastern CO.


Konrad went to Holdrege, Nebraska with Bridgette and Marty.  They have lots of good upland and waterfowl hunting out that way, so I’ll be excited to see how they do!


Kennedy went to Kansas with Phil and Corinne.  Good quail hunting where they are at.


Karl went home to Central Iowa with Mert.  Pheasants have been hit pretty hard over there with the loss of habitat, but Mert is a member of Doc’s Hunt Club (where we held our field day for AWPGA National Specialty 2015).


Aaron and I will co-own Keri (now “Chewie”, short for Chewbacca.  All of our kids love Star Wars and the griff is known for looking like Chewbacca.  This pic was taken at Aaron’s place.)


And the last to go home was “Karma” who hopped a plane to San Diego to be with Shaun, while they wait for dad to get home from deployment.


“L” Litter Update at 7.5 Weeks

I have given up on trying to get any good action shots of the pups since the passing of my beloved Canon DSLR on our vacation. It is easier to just post a video.  So here it is:

We go to the vet this afternoon for first shots and microchips.  They’ve had their final de-worming from me, I have all of the registration paperwork, and now it is just a matter of me putting the packets together once I get the shot records and the microchip information from the vet.  And of course, keeping them fed and cooled in the heat wave we have coming up over the next few days.  They begin going home on Saturday the 23rd and will all be home by the time the sun sets on Saturday the 30th.  One last big push, here we go!